Meet Felicity Beatrice Rothchester, possibly the most disgustingly posh person you will ever have the dismal pleasure of encountering in your life, she is the first daughter of Lord Rothchester and Lady Rothchester of Oxford, of whom acquired their riches from their families before them…I cannot confirm that the family actually do anything but host lavish festivities and insincere charity events, for instance, Lady Rothchester once hosted a “save the animals” event as her husband set off to hunt a lion in east Africa, of course everyone attending knew and took a distasteful blind eye congratulating Lady R on her “marvellous efforts”. Felicity has acquired some of her mother’s duplicitous qualities, taking pride in her own “charity” events, some include:
- Bourgeoisie for Hope and Change: An organisation for rich white people to help other rich white people out of financial debt they, themselves, have gotten into.
- ATL (Above The Law): An organisation raising awareness to the pressures the top 10% encounter when trying to run their monopoly businesses, like the “overly liberal” politicians who only think the poor should be protected…as if they can’t protect themselves.
- Foxes for fun: A charity which raises awareness about the benefits and historical value of fox hunting (this event ironically corresponded with her mother’s save the animals event).
And my personal favorite:
- Hoes for Bros: An organisation Felicity herself made up, it’s to battle “slut shaming” by partnering the “hoes” in society up with a “bro” so they can “stop making a name for themselves”.
Despite Felicity’s snobbish behaviour her style is what she’s most well-known for, she has a renowned youtube channel in which she displays her “affordable fashion for everyone” in her £16,000 Chanel coat and £20,000 hand crafted by Marc Jacob himself shoes, she’s recognised specifically by her “eccentric” pink hair followed by her colourful wardrobe of which has said to be “ground breaking” although I personally think it’s easier to be a trend setter when you have that much privilege.
* I am in no way affiliated with the tv show Scream Queens, this is a character I have made up on my own (although I am a huge fan) the coat used is also faux (fake) fur. *